2023 AmeriCorps Funding Opportunity
The Missouri Community Service Commission’s (MCSC) mission is to strengthen Missouri communities through volunteerism and service. In partnership with the federal AmeriCorps agency, MCSC is seeking applications for the 2023-2024 AmeriCorps program year. Applicants should be community-based organizations, faith-based organizations, institutions of higher education, or governmental entities (i.e. school districts, municipalities, and governmental agencies). Individuals, for-profit business, or organizations not in good standing with the federal government or the state of Missouri are not eligible to apply.
Successful applications will recruit, train, place, and supervise AmeriCorps Members who will serve anywhere from 100 to 1,700 hours in a community with the goal of alleviating or eliminating a defined community need. AmeriCorps Members may receive a living allowance and other benefits while serving. Upon successful completion of their service, Members earn a Segal AmeriCorps Education Award from the National Service Trust that can pay for higher education expenses or be applied to qualified student loans.
This is a three year competitive grant that will be continued through application each year.
Key Dates & Deadlines
– 2023-2024 AmeriCorps Grant Application Supplemental
– Missouri AmeriCorps Notice of Funding Opportunity [PDF, 539KB]
– Mandatory Supplemental Information
– Performance Measures Instructions
– Application Instructions
– Financial Management Survey
– Evaluation Plan Template
– Notice of Intent Survey
Bidders Conference Information (recordings will be made available after the scheduled dates)
– Current Program Conference – September 29, 2022 3-5pm (zoom recording) Passcode: g3GT!!S?
– New Applicant Conference – September 30, 2022 3-5pm (zoom registration)
National Direct Consultation/Applicants wishing to operate in multiple states
If you intend to operate in multiple states, you should apply to the federal NOFO rather than this NOFO.
– Click here for that funding opportunity.
-Those applying to the national notice that wish to operate in Missouri must complete a National Direct Consultation Form. This form will be released at a later date.
– Email all questions to MCSC by November 4, 2022
– AmeriCorps Evidence Exchange
-Compiled questions and answers (to be uploaded at a later date)
– 2022-2023 AmeriCorps Program Director Manual (for reference)
Submission in eGrants
-All applications must be submitted in eGrants.
The eGrants system will open at a later date for applications. Check back here for that information.