2022 AmeriCorps Funding Opportunity
This notice of funding opportunity is for 2022-2023.
Applications are due by November 15, 2021.
The Missouri Community Service Commission’s (MCSC) mission is to strengthen Missouri communities through volunteerism and service. In partnership with the federal AmeriCorps agency, MCSC is seeking applications for the 2022-2023 AmeriCorps program year. Applicants should be community-based organizations, faith-based organizations, institutions of higher education, or governmental entities (i.e. school districts, municipalities, and governmental agencies). Individuals, for-profit business, or organizations not in good standing with the federal government or the state of Missouri are not eligible to apply.
Successful applications will recruit, train, place, and supervise AmeriCorps Members who will serve anywhere from 100 to 1,700 hours in a community with the goal of alleviating or eliminating a defined community need. AmeriCorps Members may receive a living allowance and other benefits while serving. Upon successful completion of their service, Members earn a Segal AmeriCorps Education Award from the National Service Trust that can pay for higher education expenses or be applied to qualified student loans.
This is a three year competitive grant that will be continued through application each year.
Key Dates & Deadlines
– Missouri AmeriCorps Notice of Funding Opportunity [PDF, 512KB]
– Mandatory Supplemental Information [PDF, 252KB]
– Performance Measures Instructions [PDF, 812KB]
– Application Instructions [PDF, 637KB]
– Financial Management Survey [DOC, 54KB]
– Evaluation Plan Template [DOC, 46KB]
National Direct Consultation/Applicants wishing to operate in multiple states
If you intend to operate in multiple states, you should apply to the federal NOFO rather than this NOFO.
– Click here for that funding opportunity.
– Those applying to the national notice that wish to operate in Missouri must complete a National Direct Consultation Form.
– Email all questions to MCSC by November 5
– AmeriCorps Evidence Exchange
-Compiled questions and answers (to be uploaded at a later date)
– 2021-2022 AmeriCorps Program Director Manual (for reference)
Submission in eGrants
-All applications must be submitted in eGrants.
The eGrants system is now open for applications. Please ensure you are applying to the correct prime application based on the application IDs below. If you have a questions regarding which grant to apply to, please email us.
-Traditional New, Formula Recompete, Competitive Recompete, and Competitive Continuation: 22AC239875
-Traditional Formula Continuation: 22AC239874
-Fixed/EAP New, Formula Recompete, Competitive Recompete, and Competitive Continuation: 22ES239876
-Fixed/EAP Formula Continuation: 22ES239877